How to Tie a Turban Headband
Ever wondered how to tie a turban headband, and get that glamorous look with a twist in the front? Here’s how!
- Find a stretchy tie headband
- Fold it in half, and locate the center point
- Place the center at the back of your head
- Bring the ends forward and twist or knot them either front center, or off to one side
- Take the loose ends and bring them towards the back of your neck, then just tuck them in, or knot them.
Try to use a stretchy headband, so you can really get that streamlined feel that shapes to fit your head. It's best to go with one 54″ or longer too if you want to be able to tie the tails at the back, rather than just tuck them in.
You’ll love this ultra chic, new way to wear your headband scarves, and take them from this:
Check out our stretchy tie headbands here, for creating your own turban headbands!