Ever wondered how to tie a turban headband, with that glamorous twist in the front? See how to create this look, right here!
- Find a stretchy tie headband
- Fold it in half, and locate the center point
- Place the center at the back of your head
- Bring the ends forward and twist or knot them either front center, or off to one side
- Take the loose ends and bring them towards the back of your neck, then just tuck them in, or knot them.
Try to use a stretchy headband so you can really get that cozy fitted feel that conforms to your head. It's best to go with one 54″ or longer too, if you want to be able to tie the tails at the back, rather than just tuck them in.
You’ll love this ultra chic, new way to wear your headband scarves and take them from this:
See what's currently available in this style right now!