Bandana Headband with a Southwestern Aztec Print
Aztec print headband with tons of southwestern flair! Made with 100% soft cotton fabric, it's rich with aztec print details and an assortment of colors including light peachy orange, blue, brown and ivory. A fabulous way to hold your hair back while dressing up your favorite t-shirts. Scrunch it up with soft folds, or stretch it out covering your hair. It's an expandable bandana style headband so wide, you can wear it many different ways!
- Fabric content: 100% cotton
- Approx. 9 - 9.5" wide when stretched out in full
- Can be worn covering your head like a bandana headband, or scrunched up & tucked under to any width you want
- NO SLIP design, tailored to stay in place without slipping or moving
- Hidden, stretchy elastic at the back for a professional look and all-day comfort
| ||For women's |
Standard / Medium
|20.5" - 21.5"||21"|
|21.5" - 22.5"||22"|
|22.5 - 23.5"||23"|
- For the best fit, measure your head around where your headband would normally rest. If you don't have a tape measure, string and a ruler work well!
- If you're an inbetween size, just round up or down, depending on your preference
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.